Manzanita Village is located on the west side of the main campus and includes seventeen three- and four-story residential buildings with scenic views of the ocean, lagoon, or campus. Each building houses approximately 45 guests in single- and double-occupancy rooms and includes a lobby area, laundry/vending room, lounge with terrace, and study room. Several buildings feature kitchenettes for guest convenience.
- Rooms open onto a main hallway with single-gender bathrooms nearby (1 bathroom per 4 residents). Guests may wish to bring a robe and shower shoes. Shower gel is provided.
- Rooms are furnished with two single beds, desks, desk chair, small chest of drawers, a closet, and 5 hangers. Rooms do not have telephones, televisions, radios or clocks. Guests may wish to bring a reading lamp.
- Each floor has elevator access
- Each building has a lounge with a television for guest use
- Wireless Internet access
- Laundry facilities
- There are no phones in individual rooms
- Room layout graphic shown is approximate in scale (actual furniture configurations may differ; beds are not "lofted" for summer conferences).
- Adult Conference Linen Service:
- Rooms are ready upon arrival with beds fully made with sheets, blanket, and a pillow on each bed. Bathrooms are cleaned and refreshed daily. Each guest receives 2 towels and 1 washcloth. Daily service includes: towel exchange, room vacuuming, and trash removal. Beds are not made daily.
- Youth Conference Linen Service:
- Rooms are ready upon arrival with bathrooms cleaned and refreshed daily. Sheets, blanket, and pillow are placed on each bed with 2 towels and 1 washcloth per person. Towels may be exchanged at the front desk. For stays longer than a week, the rooms are vacuumed, trash is removed, and bed linens and towels are exchanged once a week.
- Youth Conference without Linen Service:
- Rooms are ready upon arrival with bathrooms cleaned and refreshed daily. No linen or towels are included with this option. For stays longer than a week, rooms are vacuumed and trash is removed once a week.
- Beach 4 minutes
- University Center 10 minutes
- Carrillo Dining Commons 1 minute
- Campus Point Beach 15 minutes
- Bus Circle 12 minutes
- Isla Vista 3 minutes