- ONLY visiting scholars/faculty and those conducting University business (including campus tours) during the dates of June 23 - September 3, 2018.
- Residents require a letter of invitation from a UCSB department or proof of UCSB camp/program/tour registration, submitted electronically to conferences (at) housing.ucsb.edu after completing the reservation request (link below).
- Reservation requests must be made at least 10 business days in advance.
- 5-night minimum stay is required. For UCSB Visitor Center guests, stays less than the 5-night minimum will be considered.
- This is a non-smoking facility.
The Santa Ynez Apartment Complex is located a half mile from the main campus on El Colegio Road. The complex has 200 two-bedroom apartments, which accommodate four people each. All apartments are fully furnished and include linen service and wireless high-speed Internet. The complex has on-site laundry facilities and is accessible via bus or off-street bike and walking paths.
- June 23 – September 1, 2018
- $155/night; Each unit has 2 bedrooms and sleeps up to 4 guests
- Living and Dining Room
- Couch & chair
- Dining table with four chairs
- End table
- Bedrooms (2 per apartment) & Linens
- Two single beds per bedroom
- Double closet
- Two desks
- Two dressers
- 5 Closet hangers
- Linen service includes sheets, a blanket, a pillow, and a pillowcase; new linen will be provided each week
- Table service for four, including knives, forks, spoons, cups, and plates
- Electric tea kettle
- Bathrooms (1½ per apartment)
- Shower curtain
- Towels and washcloths (changed twice per week)
- Toilet paper, wastebasket
- Wireless Internet access
- Laundry facilities
- There is a phone in the Santa Ynez Conference Office.
- There are no phones in individual rooms.
- Rooms and bathrooms are ready upon arrival. Sheets, blankets, and a pillow are placed on each bed with 2 towels and 1 washcloth per person. Towels may be exchanged at the Conference & Hospitality Services Apartments Office. Once a week, housekeeping will clean the common areas and exchange towels in the apartment. If beds are clear of personal belongings, the linens will also be exchanged once a week.
- P.O. boxes are available for rent at the campus University Center.
- Cost: $15/quarter + $5 key deposit (refundable IF key is returned).
- Note: Mail cannot be sent directly to the complex address. Items will be returned to sender.
Santa Ynez Apartments Conference Desk
- Hours: 10:30am – 4:00pm
- Phone: (805) 893-2626 (only active during the summer)
Online Reservation Request Form
- Email: conferences (at) housing.ucsb.edu
- Phone: (805) 893-3072