The Santa Ynez Apartment Complex is located a half mile from the main campus on El Colegio Road and available to summer conferences. The complex has 200 two-bedroom apartments, which accommodate four people each. All apartments are fully furnished and include linen service and wireless high-speed Internet. The complex has on-site laundry facilities and is accessible via bus or off-street bike and walking paths.
- Two-story buildings connected by stairs (there is no elevator access to second floor apartments).
- Ground floor apartments have patios, while second story apartments have balconies.
- Large fields for soccer and other activities, as well as a sand volleyball court.
- Offers Community Centers that feature a piano, flat screen TV, LCD Interactive Screen, Pool Table, Foosball, and vending machines.
- On site parking is available.
- Room layout graphic shown is approximate in scale (actual furniture configurations may differ; beds are not “lofted” for Summer Conferences).
- Living and Dining Room
- Couch & chair
- Dining table with four chairs
- End table
- Bedrooms (2 per apartment) & Linens
- Two single beds per bedroom (Room layout graphic shown is approximate in scale; actual furniture configurations may differ; beds are not “lofted” for Summer Conferences).
- Double closet
- Two desks
- Two dressers
- 5 Closet hangers
- Linen service includes sheets, a blanket, a pillow, and a pillowcase; new linen will be provided each week
- Table service for four, including knives, forks, spoons, cups, and plates
- Electric tea kettle
- Bathrooms (1½ per apartment)
- Shower curtain
- Towels and washcloths (changed twice per week)
- Toilet paper, wastebasket
- Wireless Internet access
- Laundry facilities
- There is a phone in the Santa Ynez Conference Office
- There are no phones in individual rooms
- Rooms and bathrooms are ready upon arrival. Sheets, blankets, and a pillow are placed on each bed with 2 towels and 1 washcloth per person. Towels may be exchanged at the Conference & Hospitality Services Apartments Office. Once a week, housekeeping will clean the common areas and exchange towels in the apartment. If beds are clear of personal belongings, the linens will also be exchanged once a week.
- Bus Stop 1 minute
- Isla Vista Beach 12 minutes
- UCSB Bus Loop & Main Campus 20 minutes
- Camino Real Shopping Center 25 minutes
P.O. boxes are available for rent at the campus University Center.
Cost: $15/quarter + $5 key deposit (refundable IF key is returned).
Note: Mail cannot be sent directly to the complex address. Items will be returned to sender.