As any of our return clients can attest, few conference venues can deliver a better value in a more scenic location. Your UCSB Conference Manager will help you design an experience that optimizes your group’s budget.
2018 Summer Conference Rates
Rates listed below include:
- one night lodging
- three all-you-care-to-eat meals per day (residence halls only, optional for apartments)
- complimentary parking for residents
- complimentary airport shuttle service (7:00am-10:00pm) on check-in and check-out days
- complimentary wireless Internet access
- all adult and apartment rates include linen service
- rates shown include 8.75% tax charged on adult meals
Residence Halls: Adult (18+ yrs.)
- Single Occupancy: $115.65 per person
- Double Occupancy: $91.22 per person
Residence Halls: Youth
- Double Occupancy: $73.31 per person
Santa Ynez Apartments*
- Two Bedroom Youth/Adult Linen (4 occupants): $149 per night per apartment (without meals)
- *Apartments are rented as entire units.
Sierra Madre/San Joaquin Apartments*
- Two Bedroom Youth Linen (4 occupants): $149 per night per apartment (without meals)
- Three Bedroom Youth Linen (6 occupants): $223.50 per night per apartment (without meals)
- Two Bedroom Adult Linen (4 occupants): $170 per night per apartment (without meals)
- Three Bedroom Adult Linen (6 occupants): $255 per night per apartment (without meals)
- *Apartments can be rented as entire units or priced per person.
Facility, Media, and other Rental Fees
- In final bills, charges for various campus or private vendor services and facilities are passed on to groups with no additional markup or overhead.
Get a Quote
- Interested in learning more? Submit an inquiry to check availability and receive a quote.