Santa Catalina is a pair of high-rise towers located one mile from the main campus on the northeast corner of El Colegio Road and Storke Road. Many rooms provide stunning views of the ocean, mountains, and surrounding community. Santa Catalina features four-person suites (two double rooms connected by a common bathroom), its own dining commons, a 25-meter swimming pool, and coming soon a basketball court and volleyball court. Santa Catalina is centrally located between the main campus and the Camino Real Marketplace shopping center and is easily accessible via bus or off-street bike and walking paths.
- Each suite consists of two bedrooms (4 single beds) separated by one shared bathroom. Soap is provided.
- Rooms are furnished with two single beds, desks, desk chair, small chest of drawers, a closet, and 5 hangers. Rooms do not have telephones, televisions, radios or clocks. Guests may wish to bring a reading lamp.
- Recreational room with pool tables, ping pong tables, foosball table, air hockey tables, television, and vending machines
- All floors have elevator access
- Multiple study lounges and kitchenettes offered throughout the halls
- Wireless Internet access
- Laundry facilities
- There are no phones in individual rooms
- Nearby parking is available
- Room layout graphic shown is approximate in scale (actual furniture configurations may differ; beds are not “lofted” for Summer Conferences).
- Adult Conference Linen Service:
- Rooms are ready upon arrival with beds fully made with sheets, blanket, and a pillow on each bed. Suite bathrooms are cleaned for arrival. Each guest receives 2 towels and 1 washcloth. Daily service includes: towel exchange, room vacuuming, and trash removal. Beds are not made daily.
- Youth Conference Linen Service:
- Rooms and suite bathrooms are ready upon arrival. Sheets, blanket, and pillow are placed on each bed with 2 towels and 1 washcloth per person. Towels may be exchanged at the front desk. For stays longer than a week, the rooms are vacuumed, trash is removed, and bed linens and towels are exchanged once a week.
- Youth Conference without Linen Service:
- Rooms and suite bathrooms are ready upon arrival. No linen or towels are included with this option. For stays longer than a week, rooms are vacuumed and trash is removed once a week.
- Portola Dining Commons (at location)
- Bus Stop 1 minute
- Del Playa Park Beach 12 minutes
- Camino Real Shopping Center 20 minutes
- UCSB Bus Loop & Main Campus 25 minutes
|Meeting spaces||square feet||capacity|
|Linda Vista Room||6400||376 (Dancing)|
|Fiesta Room||3384||200 (Dancing)|
|Basketball Court||Coming Soon|
|Volleyball Court||Coming Soon|