Conference facilities at UCSB provide a scenic coastal location to host a variety of academic events. One of the most exciting aspects of planning an academic conference at UCSB is the range of event locations and conference facilities available. From state-of-the-art meeting halls to spectacular beach or mountain settings, our spaces are well suited to accommodate groups of all sizes.
Functional as well as affordable, academic conferences and conference facilities at UCSB are an incredible value. We have seasoned conference service professionals who are well-equipped to assist you every step of the way, making sure planning your academic conference is simple and hassle-free. Hold your next academic conference at UCSB and experience the benefits of a truly world-class venue:
- Simplify conference transportation to UCSB by taking advantage of our complimentary door-to-door Santa Barbara Airport shuttle service to your campus residence hall or apartment.
- Experience signature landmarks like UCSB’s Storke Tower, our natural wetlands, and LEED-certified buildings. We encourage you to learn without walls in our lovely outdoor green spaces.
- Host a symposium in an intimate recital hall with the acoustics you’ve always dreamed about.
- Hold your large plenary session in one of our stately auditoriums with affordable, high-tech audiovisual equipment and skilled technicians.
- Dine in our convenient dining commons, on terraces overlooking the ocean or have a thematic, catered barbecue at the beach.
- Present your poster sessions and exhibitor receptions in dynamic spaces that can be transformed to fit every need.
- Schedule a UCSB Visitor’s Center campus tour and see it all while you’re here.
- Enjoy comfortable campus accommodation with internal conference facility space.
- Satisfy your guests in meeting space that inspires productivity for a wide range of academic conferences.
For additional information about academic conferences at UCSB, contact Conference & Hospitality Services or call (805) 893-3072 to speak with a Conference Manager today.