All residence hall and apartment meeting spaces have complimentary wireless internet. Most campus meeting spaces also have wireless internet accessibility.
Residence halls feature some of their own spaces, but most campus meeting locations are within a 5- to 15-minute walk from the residence halls. The Santa Catalina residence hall, Santa Ynez apartments, Sierra Madre apartments, and San Joaquin apartments are conveniently located near bus lines that connect to campus hourly or more frequently.
Many campus classrooms and lecture halls have built-in systems that include data projectors, DVD players, laptop hook-ups & computers with internet access. Multipurpose meeting rooms can be outfitted with equipment based on your group's specific needs. Technical experts are available to assist you every step of the way.
Up to 1,000 people in the Pavilion Gym or up to 860 in Campbell Hall.
Groups may remove one (1) meal from their main board package each week (seven consecutive nights) that they stay in UCSB accommodations.
Meal tickets may be purchased for conference attendees who are not staying in UCSB accommodations. Off-campus guests may also purchase meals directly at the dining commons door with a credit card.
Meals and lodging are bundled together in a package. Visit the Rates section for average package costs.
Yes, each residence hall and apartment complex has washers and dryers.
View the apartment options under Sleeping for a complete list.
View the individual residence hall pages under Sleeping for a complete list.
Conference season begins in late June and goes through Labor Day Weekend.
- Academic conferences
- Student leadership conferences
- Religious conferences/church retreats
- Corporate conferences
- Athletic camps
- Cheerleading camps
- College Prep/Outreach programs
- Professional Association events
The maximum size group we can accommodate is 1000 people.
While most conference locations have the facilities and accommodations to host programs, UCSB excels at providing the following:
- Customer Service: experienced, customized, and creative
- Dining: award winning, innovative food service that guests consistently rave about
- Beach access: the only Southern California university directly on the beach
We recommend that you contact us as soon as possible to discuss availability and a rate quote. 12–18 months in advance is ideal, but call anytime to talk to a Conference Manager about possibilities.
UCSB Conference & Hospitality Services provides an incredible value:
- Campus overlooks the Pacific Ocean with multiple beach access points
- Nationally recognized food service
- World-class, state-of-the-art meeting facilities
- 5-minute drive from the Santa Barbara Airport
- Endless local attractions for all ages
- Affordable per night includes lodging, 3 meals a day in the dining commons, wireless Internet, on-campus parking, and airport shuttle service