The San Nicolas Residence Hall is an eight-story building located on the east side of the main campus near the lagoon and the University Center. The majority of the rooms are double occupancy, and most rooms have commanding views of the ocean, lagoon, or campus.
- Rooms are furnished with two single beds, desks, desk chairs, small chest of drawers, a closet, and 5 hangers. Rooms do not have telephones, televisions, radios or clocks. Guests may wish to bring a reading lamp.
- Recreational room with a pool table, a ping pong table, a foosball table, an air hockey table, television, and vending machines
- Each floor offers a study lounge and kitchenette
- All floors have elevator access
- There are no phones in individual rooms
- Wireless Internet access
- Laundry facilities
- Single-gender community bathrooms (guests may wish to bring a robe andshower shoes).
- Room layout graphic shown is approximate in scale (actual furniture configurations may differ; beds are not “lofted” for Summer Conferences).
- Adult Conference Standard PLUS Linen Service:
- Rooms are ready upon arrival with beds fully made with sheets, blanket, and a pillow on each bed. Bathrooms are cleaned and refreshed daily. Each guest receives 2 towels and 1 washcloth. Service every other day includes: towel exchange, room vacuuming, and trash removal (beds are not made).
- Youth Conference Standard Linen Service:
- Rooms are ready upon arrival with bathrooms cleaned and refreshed daily. Sheets, blanket, and pillow are placed on each bed with 2 towels and 1 washcloth per person. Towels may be exchanged at the front desk. For stays longer than a week, the rooms are vacuumed, trash is removed, and bed linens and towels are exchanged once a week.
- Youth Conference without Linen Service:
- Rooms are ready upon arrival with bathrooms cleaned and refreshed daily. No linen or towels are included with this option. For stays longer than a week, rooms are vacuumed and trash is removed once a week.
- Beach 5 minutes
- University Center 4 minutes
- De La Guerra Dining Commons 2 minutes
- Campus Point Beach 10 minutes
- Bus Circle 12 minutes
|Meeting spaces||square feet||capacity|
|Floor Lounge 1||498||25|
|Floor Lounge 2||498||25|
|Floor Lounge 3||498||25|
|Floor Lounge 4||498||25|
|Floor Lounge 5||498||25|
|Floor Lounge 6||498||25|
|Floor Lounge 7||498||25|
|Floor Lounge 8||498||25|