|OPENS APR 2|
Conference & Hospitality Services offers Transitional Housing as a basic accommodation option to help bridge the period of time between the end of residence hall or apartment contracts and the period when the student’s summer housing becomes available.
Spring 2020 Information
- This program is available only to UCSB students with valid PERM numbers
- Room cost: $57/night
- Located at San Miguel Residence Hall
- All rooms are double occupancy; you will be assigned a roommate
- Meals are not included
- Rooms are booked on a first come, first served basis
- 2020 dates: June 13 at 5:00pm - July 2 at noon
Saturday, June 13. Keys can ONLY be picked up 5:00pm–9:00pm.
- If you are unable to pick up your keys at that time you may designate someone else to pick up your keys.
- This person must come with a signed document authorizing him/her to pick up your keys.
- Desk hours for picking up keys after Saturday, 6/13 are as follows:
At the San Miguel Front Desk:
Sunday, June 14: 9:00am - 9:00pm
Monday, June 15–Friday, June 19: 8:00am–1:30pm and 4:30pm–10:00pm
At the Santa Rosa Front Desk:
Saturday, June 20–Wednesday, July 1: 7:00am–11:00pm
- Daily check out is 12:00pm (noon)
- Checking out after 12:00pm (noon) will incur an additional night’s charge
- Keys must be returned to the front desk in order to officially check out
- You will be charged for each additional day until you have officially checked out
- Final check-out: Thursday, July 2 at 12:00pm (noon)
- By registering for Transitional Housing, you are agreeing to all of the Terms & Conditions.
- The registration link will be posted on April 2.
- If you arrive when Transportation & Parking Services (TPS) is open (7:30am - 5:00pm, M-F), we encourage you to go there and purchase a multiday permit for the duration of your stay.
- If you arrive when Transportation & Parking Services is not open, you will be able to purchase a special, short term permit from the pay machine in parking lot 4, which is the lot closest to San Miguel. You will then need to go to TPS on the next business day to purchase a longer term permit.
- Payment is due online via credit card at the time of registration. Credit cards, cash, and checks are not accepted at the front desk.
- Refunds for cancelled or shortened stays will only be processed after Transitional Housing closes.
Lost Key Charge
- $60 will be charged for room and building keys that are lost or not returned
- No bed or bath linen is provided