The West Conference Center offers a secluded setting ideal for campus retreats, meetings and social functions. The renovated building offers maximum flexibility for your event and includes two multi-purpose rooms, two breakout spaces, and restrooms.
Please note that all reservation requests must be submitted at least 10 days in advance. The West Conference Center is only available for UCSB campus departments and organizations.
UCSB Special Events Catering is the exclusive caterer for the West Conference Center and maintains first right of refusal for all catered events at the West Conference Center.
|Capacities & Facility Rates|
|Room||Capacity||Daily Rates for Campus Departments/Orgs|
|Max||Lecture||Banquet||$100 (entire facility)|
Facility Rental Includes:
- Wireless Internet, 128 Plastic Chairs, 24 Soft Chairs, 6 Six-Foot Tables, 4 Round Tables, 2 Loveseats, 1 Screen
- Please note that the West Conference Center is a self-serve facility, which means that groups are responsible for arranging the furniture as needed for their event, rearranging it back to the original setup after the event, coordianting their own media, etc.
- Users must follow all campus parking regulations
- All vehicles must park in designated parking areas.
- UCSB Staff and Faculty permits are valid at the West Conference Center.
- Guest parking permits can be purchased from the "pay & display" machine if needed: https://www.tps.ucsb.edu/parking-permits/visitor-short-term-permit.
- UCSB departments must bring their own A/V equipment or contact Instructional Development at x3549 to arrange equipment rental.
- The West Conference Center is located on UCSB’s West Campus. See our map and directions.
- Reservations must be made at least ten business days prior to the event.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (805) 893-3072