Conference & Hospitality Services offers Student Hotel as a basic accommodation option to provide UCSB students with temporary housing before the start of the fall academic quarter. Students can stay at the Student Hotel while they seek permanent local housing or while they wait for their fall housing to start.
Fall 2019 Information
A valid PERM number is necessary unless you have not yet registered as a UCSB student, in which case proof of intent to register is required. UCSB students with housing assignments in the University Residence Halls or Apartments do not qualify unless:
- You are required to be at UCSB earlier than the opening of the halls due to your participation in a University-sponsored program
- You are an international or out of state student.
- You attended Summer Session B and need interim housing until you can move into your fall assignment.
- Cost = $57/night per person
- Located at Santa Rosa Residence Hall
- All rooms are triple occupancy; you will be assigned 2 roommates.
- Meals are not included. Individual meals can be purchased in the Dining Commons during certain dates. More details available at the front desk upon check in.
- Rooms are booked on a first come, first served basis
- Front desk hours: 7am - 11pm
- 2019 dates: August 31 - September 21 (Note: September 21 is the last day to check out.)
Planned Power Outage during Student Hotel
Please note that there will be a campus-wide power outage from Saturday, September 14 at 10:00pm until the afternoon of Sunday, September 15. Please see the campus bulletin for more information.
Student Hotel will remain open for guests during the power outage. Upon check in, guests will receive more information about the impact of the power outage on their stay in Student Hotel.
- Parking will be available. Please check with the front desk for more information upon arrival.
- Payment is due online via credit card at the time of registration. Credit cards, cash, and checks are not accepted at the front desk.
- Refunds for cancelled or shortened stays will only be processed after Student Hotel closes.
Lost Key Charge
- $60 will be charged for room and building keys that are lost or not returned.
- Linen is available at the front desk and may be exchanged as needed
- All linen must be returned along with your keys at checkout
- Daily check out is 12:00pm
- Checking out after 12:00pm will incur an additional night’s charge
- Keys and linen must be returned to the front desk in order to officially check out
- You will be charged for each additional day until you have officially checked out
- Final check-out of the hotel is 9:00am on Saturday, September 21.